Thursday, December 29, 2011

Looking Forward to 2012 Resolutions and Goals

    We are still a few days away from the official end of this year but I am ready to look forward and set my sights on 2012.

     Here are my goals/resolutions for the next year:
1.  Weigh less at the end of the year than at the beginning.
          I'm not going to share what I'm starting at but since 1/1/2010 when I first made this resolution I've lost and kept off about 35 pounds.  So slowly but surely I'm getting there and I am in MUCH better shape!
2.  I will complete at least two sewing projects a month.  Tentatively I'm hoping for one new and one old but I'll be happy if I just actually complete two.
3.  I will learn how to use a serger.  Got to have 1 easy goal.  ;)
4.  This year I will go to the gym or exercise for at least a half hour at least 4 x per week year round when I am home.
        The last two years I went on hiatus for the summer and had to work hard to get back to where I was.
5.  I will spend at least 15 - 30 minutes a day doing some sort of cleaning type activity.

      My plan is to set up some sort of side bar to track my success with these.
   
      This afternoon DH and DS are going to be taking the carpet out of my sewing room and doing some furniture rearranging.  I need to go clear away some of the clutter so they can get started.
       Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment