I choose McCall's 6252. This morning I cut out a large which according to my measurements was what I needed. I shortened the length of the pattern by four inches. I had just the right amount of fabric, if I were a few inches taller it would not have been enough. I got the length exactly right but they were huge in the waist, hip and leg. I just sewed new side seams an inch in from the old ones and made the back crotch about a half inch smaller. It took me about a total of four hours to make them but most of that was cutting the pattern and pieces and threading the elastic.
Terrible picture - next time I'll get my husband to do the documenting.
I'll probably make these again but will cut down the pattern first. Will also add pockets - that is all that is missing. But for less than a day's work this was a great instant gratification project.